Locating the Record button for each Track on the MixPad window
Each MixPad track has its own set of controls on the left side of the screen where you can control the overall volume, pan, and other playback features of the track. There is also a "Rec" (record) button included with these track controls.
To record to many tracks at the same time, you must first press the Record button of the track(s) you want to record to, and then press the master Record button in the lower left of the MixPad main window (or press F5) to commence recording.
If there are five or more tracks displayed on MixPad's main window and the window is not maximised, then some of the track controls, including the Record button, may be hidden from view. You can overcome this with the following actions:
- Maximise the MixPad window to full screen.
- If the Record button for each track is still hidden, locate the "Zoom In Vertically" magnifying glass in the vertical column to the right of the Tracks display and click it.
- This will show the Mute, Solo, Fx, and Rec buttons for each track.
- Click the Record button on the track(s) that you want to record to.
- The "Zoom Out Vertically" button can then be clicked to return the MixPad window to its previous appearance if you wish.