No sound is heard from captured audio
- In the Options of Debut go to the 'Devices' tab and confirm that "Capture Sound" is enabled.
- Also ensure that the Sound Device selected is your computer's sound card, and the Input Channel is "Windows Record Mixer".
- Click on the "Open Windows Record Mixer" button to open the Recording Control window.
- Make sure the correct output is selected. Stereo Mix (or Wave Out Mix) should be the one you select if available. If you have the kworld capture device, select the line in device on your sound card. If using another capture device, select the sound device associated with that capture card.
- Also check that the volume slider for that output in the Recording Control window is set to an acceptable level.
- Open the Windows Volume Control mixer by clicking the loudspeaker icon on the computer's system tray, and check to see that your selected device is not muted.