Error Message: No camera is present
This is generally a problem with the camera (or other video capture device) drivers.
- Click Start.
- Right click on My Computer.
- Select 'Properties'.
- On the 'Hardware' tab of System Properties, click the "Device Manager" button.
- Review the status of devices listed under "Imaging Devices" and/or "Sound, video and game controllers" in Device Manager.
- Ensure there is no yellow "?" or "!" next to the camera or video controller device.
- If a yellow "?" or "!" is present, reinstall the drivers for the device from either the CD or the manufacturers website.
- If there is only an entry for "unknown device", or no entry for the device at all, install the drivers for the device from either the CD or the manufacturers website.