Access Violation or other crash reported in RDSF3260.DLL or
You application has just crashed and this was caused by the third
party codec rdsf3260.dll. This is a file that is a part of Real Player
but can also be installed by RealPlayer Alternative. These crashes can
be caused by
- bug in the filter, especially for old versions trying to be used
under Windows Vista.
- conflicts where several versions are being used (say by both
RealPlayer and RealPlayer Alternative)
To fix this issue
- Please upgrade your installation of Real Player and RealPlayer
Alternative even uninstall one of them as it is preferable to only use
one of these.
- (For Prism Only) Select the 'Options' on the toobar and then select the
tab 'Conversions'. Make sure 'Use FFMPEG first' option is checked.
Please try again.
- Disable rdsf3260.dll or realmediasplitter.ax for the current use of video application. Open a command prompt
- Windows XP, Start Menu, select Run and type cmd
- Vista, Start Menu and type cmd.exe in the search box where you see
'/Start Search/'. In the list above right click on cmd.exe and pick Run
regsvr32 /u rdsf3260.dll
regsvr32 /u realmediasplitter.ax
You can re-register it using