Unable to connect to VRS Recorder.
1. Select SoundTap -> Options from the menu bar (or click the Options button on the toolbar).
2. On the "General" tab of SoundTap Settings ensure that the Record to a VRS Multiline Call Recording System option is enabled.
3. The "VRS Server" box must be set to the IP address of the computer running VRS, and the port.
The TCP/IP port number which VRS is using can be found from the "Channels" tab of VRS Options.
4. The "VRS Access Code" on the "General" tab of SoundTap Settings should first be set in VRS:
* Go to the "Channels" tab of VRS Options.
* Under 'Virtual Audio Sources (VoIP)' select the line and click the Properties button.
* The Source Access Code on the Virtual Audio Source (VoIP) Properties window is used for the VRS Access Code on the SoundTap Settings window.
If the problem persists, please refer to VRS Help and the VRS technical support web page.
Back to SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder Technical Support