TwelveKeys Music Transcription Software Versions
To find out what version of the software you are currently using, click Help on the menu bar at the top of the program's window (not the Help button on the toolbar), and then click "About TwelveKeys Music Transcription Software".
Please be aware if you purchased more than 6 months ago you may need to purchase an upgrade to use the current version. For upgrade pricing go to http://www.nch.com.au/upgrade/index.html with your old registration ID number and Key.
If you want to try the current version with the option to restore your older version, please backup your Program Files sub folder containing the software for Windows, or copy the app from your Applications folder to a backup location for Mac OS
Click the appropriate button to download the latest version of this software:
Build Version Logs Follow:
Version 1.53Windows update Release
- Fixed pressing on 'Scrub' button increases volume level to maximum.
- Fixed canceling the analyzing make the all buttons active After that when play button pressed window scrambling with play
- Fixed click load CD when no CD in the drive it shows no alert message
- Fixed TwelveKeys can load only one file at a time, but the 'Load CD Track' dialog allows multiple selection and sequentially loads selected files.
- Fixed the 'Analyzing' dialog becomes not-modal after using 'Load CD Track' dialog.
- Fixed using the 'Load CD Track' dialog moves the TwelveKeys window to background.
- Done please replace Gain control to the Threshold control which will remove low level sounds from FFT
- Done ability to reset background colors
- Fixed list box - Selected item is not displayed on the list.
- Done include -Return to end feature
- Done it is not obvious how to use two-handled slider for Pitch Analyzis window
- Done ability to reset background colors
- Uploaded 2011-05-23
Version 1.52Windows update Release
- Done add link to video tutorial in Help menu
- Done for "Loop Selection" button - If click on it without of selecting region, please show balloon how to use this button.
- Fixed on Windows XP after installation click on Play does not work. Click on Options->Ok solve issue
- Fixed if selected Asio driver, click on note stops playing audio
- Fixed Option->"Enable footpedal control" checkbox - 12 keys crashed while loading (analyzing) any mp3 file if that option ticked
- Uploaded 2011-05-02
Version 1.51Windows update Release
- Fixed Playback starts immediately after the Return to Start button is used to return to the start of the file.
- Fixed loop: When it goes back to start of loop, playback stutters for a second
- Added threshold slider, and improved note detection for a cleaner spectrum than previous versions.
- Fixed truncated label "Threshold" on main window.
- Fixed Slider "Gain" on main window does not work.
- Done show waveform option cannot be toggled
- Done Twelve keys loops multiple times to rip CD and finally crashed
- Done Right scroll controls
- Fixed the scroll behavior of waveform and let it to consistent with the tfftwindow
- Open a cd track 3 times and analyse one time.
- Add the menu item to hide or bring back the waveform
- Fixed the pedal bug to let it behave like a mouse
- Modify the vertical scroll bar to let it be seen all the time
- Support the Janpanness and Chinese file names
- Stablising the wheel scroll while playing
- Fixed the bugs which crashes 12keys while opening some mp3 files
- Fixed the bug that Windows XP do not select a sound ouput device by default.
- Fixed Options dialog. 'Sound output device' options doesn't save value.
- Fixed Help has 'Advanced Record Options' section. But it seems impossible to record with 12Keys.
- Fixed Returning to start, using 'Home' key doesn't update timeline and slider position.
- Fixed 'Connected to freedb server' dialog appears, even if 'load track desc. from freedb' is disabled.
- Fixed 'Loop' button looks disabled, even if loop(start/end points) currently exists.
- Fixed after loading some .mp3 files, 12keys often stops to draw graph at some point.
- Uploaded 2011-02-25
- Added shortcut key details for Play, Stop, and opening of Options dialog to appropriate menu options and button tooltips
- Changed 'Load CD Tracks...' option name on File menu to 'Load CD Track...'
- Fixed footpedal setup changes made using 'Configure Foot Pedal' in Options dialog not being saved
- Fixed 'Set foreground color' option on right click context menu sometimes not changing the color
- Fixed program crashes on win7 when opening files
- Fixed bug causing silent playing if volume control slider set to 22 or lower
- Fixed certain notes not being recognized
- Fixed random noise being generated at end of TFFT window
- Fixed wav file with embedded mp3 causing painting issue on waveform display
- Fixed issues