Access Violation or other crash reported in MPEGSPLITTER.AX
You application has just crashed and this was caused by the third
party codec mpegsplitter.ax.
We are unsure what this is a part of. These
crashes can be caused by
- bug in the filter, especially for old versions trying to be used
under Windows Vista
- conflicts where several versions are being used (say by Nero itself
and also by a codec pack)
To fix this issue
- (For Prism Only) Select the 'Options' on the toobar and then select the
tab 'Conversions'. Make sure 'Use FFMPEG first' option is checked.
Please try again.
- Disable mpegsplitter.ax for the current use of video application.
Open a command prompt
- Windows XP, Start Menu, select Run and type cmd
- Vista, Start Menu and type cmd.exe in the search box where you see
'/Start Search/'. In the list above right click on cmd.exe and pick Run
regsvr32 /u mpegsplitter.ax
You can re-register it using