Access Violation or other crash reported in AVISPLITTER.AX
You application has crashed and this was caused by the third
party codec avisplitter.ax.
These are part of Guliverkli Avi Splitter by
Gabest and can also be installed by K-Lite. These crashes can be caused by
- bug in the filter, especially for old versions trying to be used
under Windows Vista
- conflicts where several versions are being used (say by Nero itself
and also by a codec pack)
To fix this issue
- Please upgrade your installation of your codec packs. It is possible
these are also installed by other codec packs (say CCCP)
- (For Prism Only) Select the 'Options' on the toobar and then select the
tab 'Conversions'. Make sure 'Use FFMPEG first' option is checked.
Please try again.
- Disable the filter for the current use of video application. Open
a command prompt
- Windows XP, Start Menu, select Run and type cmd
- Vista, Start Menu and type cmd.exe in the search box where you see
'/Start Search/'. In the list above right click on cmd.exe and pick Run
regsvr32 /u avisplitter.ax
You can re-register it using