Access Violation or other crash reported in NVTRPDEMUX.AX
You application has just crashed and this was caused by the third
party codec nvtrpdemux.ax.
This is a file that is a part of Nvidia
Transport demux and appears to be part of PureVideo Decoder. To fix this
- Please upgrade your installation of PureVideo or even uninstall it if
you are not using it.
- (For Prism Only) Select the 'Options' on the toobar and then select the
tab 'Conversions'. Make sure 'Use FFMPEG first' option is checked.
Please try again.
- Disable nvtrpdemux.ax for the current use of video application.
Open a command prompt.
- - Windows XP, Start Menu, select Run and type cmd
- - Vista, Start Menu and type cmd.exe in the search box where you see
'/Start Search/'. In the list above right click on cmd.exe and pick Run
regsvr32 /u nvtrpdemux.ax
You can re-register it using