Video playback problems and suggestions
- Video files protected by copy-protection or Digital Rights Management (DRM) may not load or play correctly. This includes most commercial DVD's.
- Video playback may not work correctly over remote connections. (eg. Using Remote Desktop Connection.)
- Video playback may not work correctly in virtual machines.
- If Express Scribe for Windows crashes when attempting to load or play a video file, and you have Windows' Data Execution Prevention (DEP) feature enabled, please add an exception for Express Scribe to the DEP options, as described here.
- Keep video file sizes down by working with lower resolution videos.
Back to Express Scribe Technical Support