Express Rip CD Ripper Software
Extract audio from CDs in perfect digital quality
Express Rip is a CD ripping program for Windows that lets you extract digital audio tracks directly from audio CDs to mp3 or wav audio files. Express Rip CD Ripper is one of the most stable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive CD rippers available.
CONVERTCDs to MP3
and other digital formats
By using direct digital extraction, pure audio quality is maintained when you convert CD audio to mp3 or wav. Express Rip is also the fastest CD ripper in the world using proprietary optimizing systems.
- Fastest CD Ripper available
- Extract audio from CDs to mp3 or wav
CD Ripper Features
- Perfect quality CD digital audio extraction (ripping)
- CDA to MP3 converter extracts audio tracks from your CD
- Extract audio from CDs to wav or mp3
- Back up your CDs to digital
- Extract to many other file formats including wma, m4q, aac, aiff, cda and more
- Save track information or 'tags' to mp3 files including title, artist, album and more, even custom information
- Correct or adjust audio volume of ripped tracks as they are extracted
- Save tags to wave files using the CART and BWF methods. This is one of the few CD rippers that can do this
- Automatically link to an online database to obtain track and album name information
- Have complete control over mp3 encoding, including constant and variable modes at selectable bitrates
- Can be run from the command line for integration with other applications
- Simple, easy to use interface
ID3 tagsKeep your music collection organized. You can choose to automatically access an online database to add track and album information. Or, you can manually add metadata information such as title, artist, album and custom notes to mp3 files.