IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Versions
To find out what version of the software you are currently using, click Help on the menu bar at the top of the program's window (not the Help button on the toolbar), and then click "About IMS Telephone On-Hold Player".
Please be aware if you purchased more than 6 months ago you may need to purchase an upgrade to use the current version. For upgrade pricing go to http://www.nch.com.au/upgrade/index.html with your old registration ID number and Key.
If you want to try the current version with the option to restore your older version, please backup your Program Files sub folder containing the software for Windows, or copy the app from your Applications folder to a backup location for Mac OS
Click the appropriate button to download the latest version of this software:
Mac Intel Download
Build Version Logs Follow:
Version 4.21Windows Upgrade Release:
- Done change "Turn off Sound output" to "Output sound through PC port (or speakers)"
- Done please add easy way to disable/enable IMS playing.
- Done improve Exit and Ease of Turning off Auto-Run
- Done when "Player Not Running" displayed, provide options
- Reworked options relating to player running on startup and added additional options and information for helping users enable/disable audio.
- Added the ability to load music from the NCH stock library.
- Uploaded 2011-06-22
Version 4.20Windows Upgrade Release:
- Done: Add Ctrl+A action to 'select All' in Message\Music\Script
- Fixed Play window bugs
- Fixed you cannot use TTS to replace an existing prompt
- Fixed unexpected 'Administrator right' message
- Fixed disable all messages and music, but last of them still playing
- Fixed install\uninstall errors
- Fixed When app expired, registration window show up twice in a row
- Fixed an issue where the message or music that is currently being played was not highlighted correctly in their respective list-views
- Added a feature using which users can now edit the script of messages and re-synthesize them (using synthesizers available on the machine)
- Fixed an issue where the TTS synthesizer was reading out only the first letter in the given script
- Fixed an issue where the registration window was showing up twice in a row (when application expires)
- Fixed play/pause button highlight and tool-tip errors from previous version
- Fixed an issue where the last item was not getting stopped even after disabling all messages/music items
- Added ability to select all messages/music items using Ctrl+A in their respective list-views
- Fixed Text of messages truncated in middle window on main window.
- Fixed script contain truncated text of messages.
- Fixed dialog "Setup Multiplayers" has issues with disabled/enabled of items of context menu.
- Fixed relation between parameters "Rotation" and "Status".
- Fixed an issue with registration which caused registration to fail if app had already expired
- Fixed an issue that allowed entry of empty record to messages and music lists
- Corrected the commence/end dates in default.nch (all accents) to reflect 2011 dates
- Added help page for shortcut keys
- Fixed an issue that caused invalid menu items to be enabled during single/multi selection
- Fixed an issue that caused the "relation" and "status" parameters to be incorrectly inter-linked to each other.
- Done Allow adding of multiple audio files to "Messages" and "Music".
- Fixed users can now drag and drop audio (wav/mp3) files from explorer to message/music lists
- Fixed an issue which prevented resynthesizing the message that is currently being played
- Fixed an issue which caused deleted message/music items to continue playing even after removal
- Users can now add multiple audio files to Message and Music list using Load -> Wav/Mp3
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the default DS device from being used in Windows 7
- Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect device setting when default sound out was selected by the user
- Fixed an issue that allowed start date to be greater than end date for message and music commence and expire dates
- Uploaded 2011-03-29
Version 4.12Windows Upgrade Release:
- Added locale-based English prompts that are appropriate for the local variation of English accent
- Fixed issue where auto-registered IMS (built with I-Producer) claimed it was not registered on first run after installation
- Fixed "Print Script" and "Save Script As" creating badly formed RTF files
- Fixed bug that was preventing messages edited in WavePad from updating correctly in IMS
- Fixed invalid player startup after editing or playing a message/music file
- Fixed issue with Multi-Player dialog not displaying status
- Replaced splash screen with one that has the current NCH logo
- Uploaded 2010-05-18
Version 4.10Windows Upgrade Release:
- Added validation for various user i