IMS Telephone On Hold Player
Computer based messages on hold and music server This software mixes and plays music and messages to your callers while they are on-hold or being transferred. One of the main advantages of using a computer is automation (eg. date sensitive messages) and easy user control over messages.
- Give your business a bigger more professional sound
- Flexible scheduling perfect for marketing campaigns and holiday reminders
- High capacity stores over 5 hours of high quality audio
- Includes free music and professionally voiced announcements
On hold software gives you complete control over your messages and access to state-of-the-art features that have never been available in on hold messaging before. If a studio produces your messages for you, they can update the presentation messages over the Internet.
| Download NowPurchase|
More telephone on hold player screenshots
Telephone On Hold Player Features
- Real time mixing of on hold messages and music
- Schedule active date ranges for time sensitive messages
- Schedule messages to be active only at certain times or days
- Plays clear high quality digital audio
- Large capacity, store over 100 tracks and messages
- Fuzzy logic used for optimal message on hold rotation
- Use with professional studio recorded messages sent to you by email, CD or automatic online internet updates
- Record messages directly on your computer with a microphone
- Voice synthesizer function for text to speech generation if needed
- Works with most PBX systems with a music on-hold feature
- Works directly with VoIP phones like Express Talk VoIP softphone.
More information about VoIP
- Includes generic packages and free on hold music
- Royalty free music included from the NCH sound effect library
- Additional free on hold messages available for download
- Simple music on hold player
- Promote upcoming specials and events
- Cross promote products or services
- Update company information such as locations and hours
Related Software IMS is part of the Intelligent Messaging Series of applications by NCH Software which also includes:
System Requirements Install this software on any Windows or Mac computer and connect the computer's headphone socket to the music on hold port (MOH) on your office phone system. No additional hardware is needed and IMS can run in the background so you can continue to use the computer as normal.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- macOS 10.5 - 10.14
- Sound Support (check for a speaker out socket on the computer)
- Telephone System, Either:
- Traditional Office Telephone System (PBX) with an 'onhold' option; or
- For VoIP systems a Virtual PBX such as Axon.
Download On Hold Messages Player Download additional audio presentations for use with IMS, including both generic and some special business group selection at IMS On Hold Music and Message Presentations.