TimeChimes Automatic School Bell and other Sound Playing System
Play sounds at pre-scheduled times
TimeChimes is a software application that will play a sound or sounds at pre-scheduled times of day on each day of the week. Typically, TimeChimes can used to play school or church bells or shift-time sounds in factories or businesses. It can also be used for other applications where you want a sound to play at preset times.
You don't need to purchase and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process (click here to install).
More Screenshots >>>
- Plays bells, chimes or any other sounds at preset times.
- Schedule times for automatic play on each day of the week (or weeks on a dual week cycle).
- The current day's play times can easily be changed if required.
- Includes 9 pre-recorded bell type sounds.
- Other sounds can be loaded as wav and mp3 formats.
- Automatically runs on startup or runs as a service (before logon)
- Easy to use for day to day operation.
Note: TimeChimes does not need a dedicated computer. TimeChimes can run in the background on a computer which you can continue to use for other tasks. TimeChimes will run on the Tray of the Task Bar and play automatically even if you are doing something else.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 & Windows 7
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME) please click here
- A sound card.
The software can be downloaded by clicking on the following link. Once downloading is complete, run the file tcsetup.exe. The setup file will automatically install the software. The complete manual is included. Once you have run the setup file, select the Help menu item for a guide to using TimeChimes.
For more information see: