TimeChimes Automatic School Bell System
Play sounds at pre-scheduled times
TimeChimes is a software application that will play a sound or sounds at pre-scheduled times of day on each day of the week. Typically, TimeChimes can used to play school or church bells or shift-time sounds in factories or businesses. It can also be used for other applications where you want a sound to play at preset times.
TimeChimes does not need a dedicated computer. TimeChimes can run in the background on a computer which you can continue to use for other tasks. TimeChimes will run on the Tray of the Task Bar and play automatically even if you are doing something else.
More Screenshots >>>
- Plays bells, chimes or any other sounds at preset times
- Schedule times for automatic play on each day of the week (or weeks on a dual week cycle)
- The current day's play times can easily be changed if required
- Includes 9 pre-recorded bell type sounds
- Other sounds can be loaded as wav and mp3 formats
- Automatically runs on startup or as a service
- Easy to use for day to day operation
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 & Windows 7
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME) please click here
- A sound card