SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder
Record audio playing through your computer
SoundTap is streaming audio capture software which will convert any audio playing through your computer to mp3 or wav files. Streaming audio is recorded by a special kernel driver to preserve digital audio quality.
Streaming Audio Recording Applications
- Record internet radio webcasts. Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
- Save streaming audio broadcasts. If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
- Record streaming audio conferences. SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences hosted with our Quorum Conference Server.
- Convert audio from uncommon formats to wav or mp3. e.g., Convert a voice recording in ds2 format to mp3 using a ds2 player and SoundTap.
- Record VoIP phone calls made with Skype or Express Talk softphone.
This is often done in businesses or call centers for quality assurance.
Streaming Audio Recording screenshots >>>
Streaming Audio Recorder Features
* SoundTap complies with Microsoft's DRM signed driver model and will not record streams if a DRM player is used and if the stream is marked as DRM copy-protected.
- Record audio played on your computer in direct digital with no quality loss
- Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options
- Ability to record and mix microphone input to capture both sides when recording a VoIP or Conference conversation (optional)
- Streams can be recorded directly to the VRS Recording System for enterprise database system use
- Works with all popular media players (e.g., Windows Media Player, Real Audio, QuickTime) and softphones (e.g., Skype, Express Talk)
- Directly links to WavePad Sound Editor Software so you can edit the files you have recorded
- Directly links to Switch MP3 File Converter Software so you can convert the files from mp3 to over 20 other file formats