var mobile = "true";
RecordPad Sound Recording Software
Audio Recording on your computer
RecordPad is a simple sound recording program for Windows and Mac OS X.
RecordPad is ideal for recording voice and other audio to add to digital presentations, creating an audio book, or for simply recording a message.
- Quick and easy audio recording software
- Record voice, sound, music or any other audio
- Ideal for recording audio to add to digital presentations
- Small download under 650k installs in seconds
Recording with a computer has never been easier. Using RecordPad, you can quickly and easily record audio notes, messages or announcements in either wav or mp3.
More Sound Recording screenshots >>>
Audio Recording Features
- Record sound, voice, notes, music or any other audio
- Save recordings to your hard drive in wav, mp3 or aiff format
- Record only when you are speaking with voice activated recording
- Recordings can be burned directly to CD using Express Burn
- System-wide hotkeys allow keyboard control over recording while working in other programs
- Find and Play recordings by format, date, duration and size. Includes keyword search of audio recording when a speech engine is installed
- Optionally send recordings via email or upload to an FTP server
- MPEG Layer-3 encoding offers content of variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional crc error checking and joint stereo modes
- Wave encoding at sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or many other codecs and bits
- Can be automated and integrated to run from other programs with powerful command line options
- Integrate with WavePad Professional Audio Editing Software to edit recordings and add effects
- Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications