Switch Plus Audio Converter Software
Convert and encode sound files on Windows and Mac
Switch Plus audio file converter is a sound file converter for Windows or Mac. It can convert audio files from many different file formats into mp3, wav and many other file formats.
Switch is more than a simple mp3 converter, it is the most comprehensive and stable audio file converter around. With Switch Plus you can convert your sound files into the formats you need to compress for storage, create ringtones, add to a presentation, listen on your portable device and much more. In fact, the possibilities are endless using this powerful audio file converter. Switch Plus audio file converter is very easy to use. Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button.
A full list of the Switch Plus Sound Format Converter features follow but a quick way to try it out is to download and install the demo now. You don't need to purchase to try the demo version and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process. (click here to install Switch Plus). You can view pricing and purchase Switch Plus here.
Buy Switch Plus
See screenshots of how easy it is to use audio converter software >>>
Supported File Formats
- wav, mp3, wma, mp2,
- m4a*, ogg, avi, mid
- flac, aac, mpga, dct,
- au, aiff, ogg, raw,
- msv, dvf, vox, cda,
- gsm, dss, sri,
- shn, dss, msv, wmv
- and many more formats.
- Automatically normalize audio while converting.
- Access online database to add song information as you convert.
- Import multiple file formats at the same time and convert to one output format.
- Ability to play tracks prior to conversion.
- Import and convert a playlist (m3u and pls).
- Import video files and extract audio (avi, mov, mpeg).
- Convert audio from DVDs.
- Add audio files from Windows Explorer from the Right-Click menu.
- Customize your Right-Click converting options to create three different "Quick Convert" options.
- MP3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
- WAV encoder supports sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM as well as a number of other audio codecs.
- Allows up to 32000 files to be converted in one batch.
- Can be run from the command line for automation with other applications.
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code allows for fastest conversion times.
- Switch Sound File Converter integrates directly with other sound software programs including:
- Express Burn for CD Recording,
- Express Rip for Direct CD Ripping,
- WavePad for Sound File Editing,
- Zulu for Professional DJ Software,
- MixPad for Multi-track Audio Mixing,
- RecordPad for Professional Sound Recording
- Convert wav to mp3 files to save hard drive space.
- Convert mp3 to amr to load your own ringtones on your cell phone.
- To open or convert strange or audio file formats not supported by other audio software you use.
- Extract audio from video files (favorite sound bites) for your phone or other audio player.
- Convert multiple format audio files to mp3 for your iPod, PSP or phone.
- In professional audio studios to open formats not supported by your sound editor.
- As a command line plugin for other software to convert or compress audio files.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 and Windows 7
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME) please click here
- Mac OS X 10.3 or above
- Linux - see here.
Download Switch Audio Converter Software
Related SoftwareSwitch audio file converter is just one component of the NCH Swift Sound suite of audio software for business. If you have not done so already, please see NCH Swift Sound Software page to download many other audio related programs. Many of these are also free.
Codecs and Plugins