WavePad Master's Edition
Professional Audio Editing Software for Windows and Mac OS X
WavePad audio editing software is a sound editor program for Windows and Mac OS X. This audio editing software lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad is a wav editor and MP3 editor, and supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, Real Audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
WavePad is designed to be a very easy and intuitive to use audio editing package. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
A full list of features follow but a quick way to try it out is to download and install now. You don't need to purchase to download and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process (click here to install). After you have tested the program and love it, you can purchase a location license (click here to purchase).
See more audio editing screenshots >>>
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
- Sound effect library with 1,000 audio clips included.
(800 SFX files and 200 music files)
- Supports a number of audio and music file formats including mp3, wav (multiple codecs) vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast 'rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
- Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Express Burn CD Recorder and Zulu DJ software..
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 & Windows 7
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME) please click here
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later;
- To run under Linux use WINE.
Typical Editing Applications
- Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
- Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet with the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
- Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
- Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
- As a music editor (includes ringtones creator formats).
- Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
- Voice editing for multimedia productions.
- Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
Download WavePad Audio Editing Software