VRS Call Recording System
Professional Multi-Line Telephone Recorder Software
VRS is a professional call recording software that can be used to record telephone conversations on multiple phone lines simultaneously. Perfect for recording multiple phone lines in a business or call center environment.
Typical Telephone Recording Applications
- Log recordings from multiple phone lines
- Call center recording for quality control
- Remote monitoring of call agents
Easily connect up to 64 VoIP and/or analog PSTN phone lines from either direct lines or PBX extensions. When you integrate with Axon Virtual PBX VRS will automatically configure all extensions for recording. For added flexibility you can give every representative the ability to turn recording on their extension on and off independently with VRS RemoteControl.
Take a Closer look at the
VRS Multi-Line Phone Recorder >>>
Call Recording Features
- Record phone calls on up to 64 telephone lines simultaneously
- Call logging can be voice activated, hardware activated or manual
- Record Voice Over IP (VoIP) phone calls made with Express Talk
- Integrates directly with Axon VoIP PBx which can auto detect and configure the VRS recording extension
- Provide outbound call audit and cost estimate displays and logs
- High compression settings to reduce file size
- Save recordings as wav, mp3 or gsm files
- Back-up recordings by mirroring files to backup drive, uploading to FTP server, or emailing recordings
- Log recording details to an SQL database or csv file
- Find and play recordings ordered by date, line, ro DTMF number dialed
- Option to play a default or customized "recording started" message
- Web Access lets you find and play recordings using any internet browser
- VRS RemoteControl allows independent control to start and stop recording on extensions
- VRS RemoteMonitor to remotely listen to recordings live
- VRS can also be used for general sound recording applications
Is This The Right Call Recording Software?
VRS is a multiline audio recording application that can record telephone conversation from up to 64 phone lines simultaneously. If you are looking to record a single phone line TRx personal phone recorder may be a better fit.
- Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- For earlier versions see Win 98 and Win 2000
VRS is a 32 bit application, so please make sure your hardware comes with 32 bit drivers. If you have a 64 bit machine, you need to choose to install the 32 bit TAPI files for VRS to work properly.
Call Recording Requirements
|If you want to use VRS to record calls you need either:
No hardware is required for recording Voice Over IP (VoIP) phone calls directly over the network (eg. calls made with Express Talk SIP Softphone
For a step by step guide to setting up your system to record phone calls, please see our Call Recording Scenarios page.
Download VRS Call Recording Software