Dictation Controller Hardware
USB Dictation Controller with Express Dictate Software Hand held dictation device that plugs into a computer USB port and lets you control dictation software like a traditional dictation recorder. It is a Plug & Play device powered by the computer USB port so it does not require any batteries, cassette tapes, disks or memory cards.
DCVDUSB - World Wide Shipping Available
- You operate this controller with your thumb: when you press RECORD the Express Dictate Icon on the desktop turns RED and your dictation is recorded directly to the computer hard drive.
- You press PLAY and the in-built speaker allows you to rapidly check the recording just made.
- When you press REWIND or FAST FORWARD you can hear the audio scan just like a Cassette Recorder.
- If you make an mistake you just press RECORD again at the spot of your error and the recording overwrites.
- All of the buttons are of the "soft touch" variety, they only require a single touch to operate. There is no need hold the buttons down, so you can use the controller for long periods of time with minimal fatigue.
- It is fast - you can switch between PLAY,RECORD and PLAY with single button presses.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- One available USB Port
- Express Dictate software (included)
- We also recommend Express Scribe software for transcription of your dictation files.