Web Dictate Internet Dictation Software
Web based dictation recording, editing and management
This is a legacy program we no longer support.Web Dictate is an Internet dictation system that allows users to record, edit and send dictation from any Java enabled web browser on Windows or Mac OS X computers.
Security Notice: The person you setup as admin on this program can have access to files on your system.
This web based dictation server is ideal for large organizations such as schools, hospitals and laboratories where computers are not assigned or for companies with remote or travelling staff. Web Dictate can also accommodate a single user and is available with a "User" license for individuals or a "Site License" for up to 10,000 users.
Simply install Web Dictate on a Windows based computer and add users. You then provide the server address (URL) to the users and they log in via their web browser.
| Download NowPurchase Online|
See more Internet Dictation screenshots >>>
Web Dictation Recording Features
- Lets you record, edit, play and manage dictation over a network or the internet using a Web Browser
- Web Browser editing includes record, play, insert, overwrite and append
- Record to WAV or our own DCT audio format (allows sender info and encryption)
- Recording can be encrypted (HIPAA compliant) for privacy and security (DCT audio format only)
- Ability to 'dock' dictations so even if you don't record with Web Dictate, you can still use it to transmit recordings to your typist
- User-friendly web based interface which is intuitive and easy to use
Users, Recipients and Administrators
- Almost unlimited number of users can be setup on the one Web Dictate server
- Users profiles can be set to send to a default recipient or a specific typist/destination
- Each user can have numerous files saved on the server (limited only by hard drive space)
- Multiple recipients can be added with individual send to properties
- Recordings are sent directly to a typist immediately by email, over an ordinary computer network or via FTP
- All file access is securely password protected
- Integrates with Express Delegate Dictation Workflow manager
System Requirements - Web Dictate Server
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- This computer does not strictly need to be a 'server' but it should be always on
- Broadband Internet Connection 64kbps or above
(Higher bandwidth is required if you expect multiple concurrent users)
System Requirements - Recording
- Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
- Internet Explorer 5 or later, Mozilla FireFox, or Safari
- Java 6.0 or later (default in most web browsers)
- Sound card
- Speakers for audio playback
Download Web Dictate Internet Dictation Software
Related SoftwareWeb Dictate is one program in the NCH Software dictation software suite. It can integrate directly with Express Delegate Dictation Workflow System to manage the flow of audio and transcribed files. You may also want to try Express Dictate Dictation Software for your own PC, Pocket Dictate for your iPhone or iPad , or DialDictate for a phone in dictation server.