Quorum Telephone Conference Server
Phone Conferencing Software for BusinessQuorum is software which runs as a phone conference server on any Windows PC. Callers dial into the server to join telephone conferences.
Callers can connect to a conference call using either standard or VoIP lines on external telephone numbers or through an office phone system. The number of people who can join a conference call is limited only by your bandwidth.
When the caller selects the option to create a new conference Quorum will assign and read back the unique and secure conference number. The conference creator then gives this number to each conference participant. Whenever any person dials the server and enters this conference number, they will join in the current conversation with the other members of the conference.
You can download Quorum and try it on any Windows PC. The bundled "Call Simulator" or a free VoIP service can be used for testing. You don't need to purchase to download and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process (click here to install). After you have tested the system and found it to be suitable, you can purchase a software license (click here to purchase).
|Download NowPurchase Quorum|
See How Quorum Call Conferencing Works
- Create and manage call conferences
- Easy to use web interface
- Virtual conference room display via a web browser
- Ability to upload documents for attendees to view
- Runs on almost any Windows PC
- Handles unlimited simultaneous conferences.
The number of calls and conferences is limited only by your bandwidth
- Connect via VoIP using the international standard SIP protocol.
- Connect to ordinary phone lines (or analog PBX extensions) using telephony devices
- Easily allocate new conference IDs over the phone
- Join pre-defined conferences with the allocated conference number
- Voice prompts are easily changed via the user interface
- VoIP calls can be made using VoIP SIP Providers saving call costs
- Installs and ready to run conferences in just minutes
- Very simple user interface for day-to-day easy business use
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
To connect to phone line(s) you need one of the following:
Download Quorum Call Conferencing Server
Quorum is just one part of the NCH Software telephony suite. We also have a number of other phone related applications that will work in conjunction with Quorum. See our Telephone Software Guide for a complete list.
In particular we recommend the Axon VoIP Based PBX to route calls to Quorum, and the Express Talk VoIP Based Softphone for free VoIP connections to Quorum via the Internet.
For a more informal conference option for 2 or 3 people, try the conference feature on the Express Talk softphone.